A few 140 characters-or-less reactions to the report that Clinton Portis and Mike Sellers had a run-in after Portis called for Yoder to replace Sellers in Sunday’s Bucs game:
- This happened after Portie’s best game of the season, a game they won.
- No mention is made of the fact that Sellers was wearing 30-year-old pads on Sunday.
- If Portis thinks Sellers stinks, I wonder how he feels about his offensive line.
- I wonder what ol’ “Set of Eyes” thinks about Sellers.
- Fred Davis must suck.
- The Skins are boring on the field, anything but off of it. I’d prefer that to be the other way around.
- Hell of a week, Skins.
* Apologies for the “Threesome” poster. Perhaps the “Bizarre Love Triangle” video would’ve been a better choice.