If there is anything we’ve learned this week, it’s that the SEC likes their football, and they love to party. And for whatever reason, LSU fans seem to have a penchant for dancing. Lots and lots of dancing. So, in honor of college football’s kick-off tonight, may I present to you some of the best moves south of the Mason-Dixon:
- “That may be the freakiest thing I’ve ever seen”
- A robot in loafers and visor
- We have a dancer down. Repeat: a dancer is down
- That old dude from Six Flags wants some
- Even the nerds gots to get down
God bless beer and the belligerents who drink it to excess. And god bless football. It is finally upon us. Enjoy, sports fans.