The Redskins are 2-0. The Eagles are 0-2. And ESPN really needs to get Kornheiser the hell out of the MNF booth. More to come, but, for now, savor this snapshot (via the Post’s game gallery) of one half of The Graveyard a.k.a. Area 51 making the game-winning play.
Game reactions from the blog-o-sphere:
- Eagles Poised to Finish Season 14-2 [The 700 Level]
- Tales From the Redskins Locker Room [Hashmarks]
- What We Won [Hogs Haven]
- Bonus Redskins Quotes [DC Sports Bog]
- Randy Thomas – Torn Triceps [Redskins Insider]
- Redskins 20-Eagles 12 [Chris’ Sports Blog]
- Kornheiser Admires the View of Mrs. Hasselbeck [Sports by Brooks]
- The Booing of McNabb Is Ignorant [FanHouse]
- Enter Area 51, You May Never Leave [Deuce of Davenport]
Hell, while we’re here, some rambling thoughts on this glorious Tuesday morning: How did JC miss Moss on that deep ball? … Barkley spent waaay too much time in the booth … Sean Taylor needs to let his hair out more often … Randle El is a different player this season … WTF happened at the end of the first half? … McNabb looks old … Jaws is awesome … Portis’ tackle on JC’s INT was tremendous … Eagles fans booing their guys embarrasses Philly and makes this even sweeter.
PS: Get well soon, Randy Thomas! Jason “False Start” Fabini is killin’ me!