This is from Friday, so you probably saw it, but here it is for posterity:
Allow me to list the awesome things about this, beyond that it was a walk-off grand slam to beat the Phillies in a Phillies fans-filled Nats Park:
– The Phillies fan who got the HR ball actually raised his arms in triumph.
– Zim looked back at the Nats dugout before the ball even landed. Swag!
– Charlies Slowes’ HR call is about 1,000,000x better than Bob Carpenter’s.
– Zim received the rare pie in the face-Gatorade shower combo.
– This was Zim’s eighth walk-off HR in seven seasons, a new record.
– Zim is now four short of the all-time career walk-off HR record.
He is 26, he is ours and he is Mr. Walk-Off. We have the t-shirt to prove it.