The Heat visited Verizon Center tonight and things got a little heated!
Five instant observations/reactions from the fight that was:
1. John Wall punched Zydrunas Ilgauskas as hard as he could right in the ribs, and Big Z didn’t flinch.
2. Big Z didn’t bother to throw a punch either, because he didn’t have to, really. He does like to throw those bows though.
3. JaVale McGee squared off with Juwan Howard, who’s old enough to be JaVale’s father and would whoop that ass (via old-man strength).
4. Juwan also pushed a ref out of his way in a faux attempt to get at JaVale. Also, Juwan is still in the league.
5. Pretty disappointed that nobody sucker-punched LeBron there.