– “They can knock those Cowgirls off the line of scrimmage.”
– “Mr. [Brandon] Banks, we need you to run at least two punt returns back.”
– “You watch [LaRon Landry], he takes a zero in on you, and he’s coming to knock your jock off.”
– “Clinton [Portis], show the world and the people of RFK, I mean FedEx Field, that you still have it.”
– “All you law enforcements, you let [people] scalp those tickets, because we need that place rocking.”
– “We need everybody participating, little kids, babies, pooping and everything you got to do. Bring your A game Sunday night.”
– “You must be willing to run over your grandmother, your mother, your sister, and your little sister, and all your other sisters out there. Either you got a lot of illegitimate kids, run over them. Run over dogs, cats, whatever it is you run over them to beat the Dallas Cowboys on Sunday night.”
In closing, I will always love you, Dexter.
Update: The site for Dexter’s show just launched, and it’s pretty crazy.
Bonus: As seen on the Bog, the most amazing Dexter Manley poster: