- … had 27 trees taken out of the backyard of his riverfront home in Knoxville (something his new boss knows something about).
- … had his pool waterfall redone three times to get it just right.
- … drives a $300,000 Mercedes AMG convertible.
- … owns a boat that goes over 150 mph.
- … also owns a Lazzara LSX 75, which is “a breathtaking 77-foot yacht” that “retails for roughly $4.2 million”, has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and “stark-white, ostrich-skin furniture.”
Yeah, ostrich skin, on his 77-foot yacht.
And the good news, if you’re a Skins fan, is that Haynesworth doesn’t feel he’s earned his non-guaranteed $100 million contract just yet, so he’s still busting his ass to collect every dime.
Why, I don’t know. If it was me I’d live like Eddie Murphy at the start of Coming to America, which is sort of the problem with the Skins’ approach.