I really have to tip my cap to this classy local couple who decided to have a Redskins wedding. Sure, it’s probably not the route I’d go on my most specialist day in the whole wide world, but then again, I’m never getting married so it’s really a moot point. Please follow the link and enjoy:
A couple of notes worth mentioning here:
- This is definitely a So. Maryland wedding (Waldorf, perhaps?), not Manassas, as suggested by a Bog commenter.
- There’s a No. 84 Gary Clark jersey in there. Good form, young lady.
- Somehow the most obnoxious person isn’t wearing a jersey at all; it’s the dude in the suit who dances his way across the floor with Lavar.
- What the hell is T.O. circa 1997 doing there (24-second mark)?
- Over/under on the happy couples’ years spent in holy matrimony: six.
And yes, we stole two items from the Bog today. It’s just that good. I’m sure Dan won’t mind.
(Ed. note: As previously noted by Jamie, we cannot embed video… yet. Someone smarter than us is working on it).