Don’t miss the hottest social date since Harry Potter Part 7 hit the Tysons Corner Borders on July 7! The fourth D.C. blogger meet-up is going down tonight, in the District. Unsilent Majority has details!:
When: Friday July 27th at 5:30ish (this way we can all watch Blog Show while pointing and laughing at Jamie, Dan, and Adam)
Where: Buffalo Billiards off of Dupont Circle (it’s below street level so you’ll feel right at home)
Why: Because livers are overrated and bloggers need to get out more
Last time we had one of these, I was nothing short of a total disaster, so I’ve developed a little list as to keep myself from repeating any of my previous missteps:
- I will not tell any bloggers that their significant others are whores because they may have once lived in, or around, the city of Pittsburgh. This generalization is only accurate 93.7% of the time.
- I will not challenge the members of Kissing Suzy Kolber, or anyone else, to a fight.
- I won’t complain about singular bloggers referring to themselves as “we” within the context of their posts (although it does still bother “us”).
- I won’t take Jager shots. I won’t eat other people’s tots.
- I won’t walk two miles to a metro station, only to take it the wrong direction.
So there you have it. The more the
merrier less awkward, so blogger or not, invite people. Local celebrities such as Dan Steinberg and Jamie Mottram may even be there signing laptops and PDAs!