Thanks to Zorn’s zen powers, everyone is staying medium:
- Chris Cooley!: “We just need to continue to get better. We kind of have to stay medium here, not get too high on what we’re doing, and just get back to work.”
- Ladell Betts!!: “We are getting better as an offense every week, and we continue to get better. But we have to stay medium there. We can’t get too high on what we’re doing right now.”
- Jason Campbell!!!: “At the same time we have to keep a level head, we have to stay medium about this, because when you start winning games, teams start to focus on you more, they start to understand.”
- Jim Zorn!!!!: “I think acting medium is when we got sacked and it was 2nd and 19. Then we ran a tight end screen and got eight yards back. And then it was third down and we completed a pass for a first down.”
- Tim Gunn!!!!!: “Why must there be so much consternation and sturm und drang? You have 15 minutes to caucus, stay medium and make it work. Carry on.”
See! “Stay medium” is the new “hard fought.” Now, you can support the movement. Get your “Stay Medium” shirt today. And don’t forget: save 15% on purchases of $25 or more with the “OKTOBER1” coupon code!!!11!!!!1!